Vistas de página en total

jueves, 6 de octubre de 2011

Be my self

(Gustavo Carpio C.)


Now that the end is near
Now that I love U more than ever
Now that I’ve become one more of the bunch…
For you.
Now is when I would like to run away
Escape from us
Escape from the world.
Worried I am.
Confused is my head.
Escape I can’t.  Just when
You are escaping from my hands
And I want myself back from wherever it might be.
Sinking is this ground we step on
Like it wants to swallow the pain we cause to each other
I don’t want to feel this way
But I don’t want to change just yet
falling I am
And I don’t want it to consume me
I’ll just let it go
I’ll just let it be
I’ll take a bread.
And be myself again. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario