Vistas de página en total

jueves, 6 de octubre de 2011

Blood

(Gustavo Carpio C.)


The way I feel my lips surrounding you
The experience of my teed peeling your skin
Is it?
The taste of your blood on my tongue
 Does it take you high?  Then…
I’ll take you one bite at a time
I want to be inside of you every way……..
 Every day and night …… Any price……. Forever
Shout….. Scream….. Yell…..
 All Music to my ears
I now possess your essence, you are my possession now.
We’ll become one

Slide your canines in to my neck
Drink it all…… Take it all……. All of it
Does it taste bitter?  Does it taste sweet?
Does it satisfy?
I just want it now…..
I don’t want to wait for you to taste mine or anyone else’s…. blood…
Feed me here, feed me now
Let them watch
Envy must corrupt them
Flavor must persuade
Bodies must seduce
They will approach one way or another.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario